Date: August 25, 2020
Time: 12pm – 1pm OR 4pm – 5pm PT
RSVP: “Register Now” button below. Zoom Meeting links for the 12p and 4p sessions will be provided the day before to all who plan to attend either session.
Please join WRISE San Diego in welcoming Ashley Russo from Northwestern Mutual back to WRISE for an interactive discussion on how to create peace of mind and opportunities with your investment portfolio during these volatile times.
Virtual session to anyone who wants to join for “Current State of the Market” download. We will cut through all of the noise we are hearing on the 24-hour news cycle, get clear on what’s happening, what we can expect, and what to plan for during the downturn and recovery.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to position your portfolio for the second half of 2020
- What should I do with my money right now?
- How to set your portfolio up for success and reduce financial stress
- Understanding how decisions made today effect your future
- When will this volatility end and how to plan ahead
- Be video ready! Seeing everyone’s faces in this interactive sessions will make us feel more connected in the same virtual room
- Ashley is licensed financial representative in the US so the info shared will be US-centric
- Unfortunately due to Northwestern Mutual’s legal constraints, we cannot record this session
- Zoom link will be provided the day before to those who RSVP in the “Register Now” link below